At Onu Law Firm, our attorneys are constantly executing and evolving the firm’s intellectual property practice to make sure that creation of new intellectual properties are protected properly.
Their experiences in this practice area include disputes, transactions, advice regarding copyrights and trademarks, and many others.
Many of our cases include knowing how to manage, secure, and protect our clients’ intellectual property. We also give advice on maximizing our clients’ benefits in solidifying their intellectual property under the law.
Here are some examples of what type of cases we are experienced in:
– Trademark & Copyright Infringement
– Patent Litigation
– Domain Name Infringement and Cybrsquatting Dispute Resolutions
– Copyright Registration, Protection and Enforcement
– Filing and Registration with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), including Intent to Use and Use in Commerce applications
– Filing and Registration with the California Secretary of State
– Canada, Madrid Protocol & Foreign Filings
– Domain Name Registration, Protection and Enforcement
– Trade Secret & Confidentiality Agreements
– False Advertising & Defamation Disputes
– Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) Claims
– Licensing, Development and Distribution Agreements
– Litigation to enforce Intellectual Property Rights
– Privacy Issues
– Technology Transfer and Licensing
– Joint development and Web development agreements
– Right of Publicity agreements
– IP Asset Selection and Clearance Advice