Employment Lawyers Group’s California results:
– In April of 2012, Karl Gerber filed a disability discrimination case for a worker on a Bakersfield oil rig.
– Robinson v. Mantra – Binding Arbitration Award in a Pregnancy Discriminations – $137,930.14
– Vasquez v. Del Rio Sanitarium $365,00.00 – Pregnancy Discrimination Case – Following Jury Trial & Appeal
– Alamo v. PMIC $71,472 – Pregnancy Case – Jury Trial
– Larson v, VXI $206,151 – Same Sex Sexual Harassment & Wrongful Termination
– Myles v. Wellpoint $539,584.35 Termination of Employment Due to Disability and Workers Compensation Injury
This Riverside, California Employment Lawyers Group’s website has a professional yet unique web design. The critical elements includes interactive buttons for clients to click on if they want to contact the firm or see more information. The flash header suits the firm’s specialty in employment law and shows images that are appropriate. The light color scheme gives potential clients a sense of hope in all California employment cases to show that the law firm is there to represent and is there for their clients.
Website: Riverside Employment Law Attorneys.